Saturday, January 8, 2011

Acrobat 9 Pro not accepting EULA

I have installed acrobat pro 9 on windows 7 and I have used it for a while. Suddenly the an End User License Agreement comes up and I was not able to accept, reject or cancel it, the an End User License Agreement comes up was there at the top and I couldn't use Acrobat reader.

 Nothing happens when click on any button.

I tried many thing to fix this issue. even I edit the registry also. But nothing helped.

As I mentioned in my previous post after resetting the Internet Explore setting this problem also solved. Now I can use acrobat reader without any problem.  

1 comment:

  1. I am facing the same problem ...can you tell me how did you fix it in case you were able to fix it...and what about changing internet settings?

    ReplyDelete